I work in a public administration
Public entities are key users and central players in the adoption of supercomputing technology. Our Competence Centre can help you with your supercomputing objectives.
Our unique offer:
- Help in defining the relevance and scope of high-performance computing (HPC) projects in the public administration domain and the benefits for citizens and society
- Locate the right partners for an effective public-private partnerships in HPC
- Explore Horizon Europe and other funding instruments for your projects
- Facilitate access to the MeluXina supercomputer
- Access to information, skills and trainings to keep you up to speed on the latest developments in supercomputing
- Discover the European supercomputing systems and how to access them for free
- Access to a pool of HPC resources and presentations from previous events
Check out some of our success stories!
- Enhancing building performance modelling for sustainable communities
- Revolutionising environmental modelling: a cost-effective and innovative solution for environmental impact assessments
- Using artificial intelligence to reduce the computational cost of real-time air quality modelling in urban environments