The University of Luxembourg (UL) will host the 12th edition of its High-Performance Computing (HPC) school on the Belval campus from June 6th to 8th, 2023.
The topics include:
- HPC workflow management (for sequential and parallel tasks)
- HPC programming and usage of the main software available on the platform, with dedicated sessions directed towards Scalable Science (OpenMP/MPI), GPU trainings (CUDA programming, Neural Networks), R, Python, Big Data analytics, Deep and Machine learning etc.
- Virtualization with Singularity containers on the clusters
- Get an account before the event
- Being able to log into to the platform
- Being able to transfer files to the platform
- Basic linux command-line skills are required to follow-up the practical sessions